D****e and I went to Niigata [新潟] to attend Otohige, a summer music festival.
I took in a few things:
- Golden Bomber are fun (well, this I knew already). Sho got hit for real a couple of times
- Wagakki Band are fun too. I have given them money
- I can’t go to arena moshpit without anything to hold on. Too painful.
- Being on third row for HYDE should be amazing but it sucks if you can’t see HYDE and all your body hurts due to pushing and shoving.
- I shall avoid macro festivals that do not have seats. If there are seats and arena, I will stay at the seats
- Japan summer rain when everything hurts is not nice.
- Painkillers and yummy yakiniku can make things better. Eventually.
This was not such a great experience for me as going into the pit turned out to be a good decision, causing a flare. I’ve decided to avoid festivals from now on.